Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Finally after eight years

So the Doha Kantola family has exciting news!!!! 
Are you ready for it??? 

Eight Years Later (for me)
Seven houses or apartments
Six jobs between us 
Five fish tanks
Four cars
Three new countries added to our passports 
Two weddings and two furry Doxie pups
One handsome son added to our family


Are you really ready for it???


After some stress, tears and a week of fast moving through the chain we are coming home!!!!! Zach will be moving to a different company but doing what he does best. We are beyond ecstatic to be moving back to Colorado. The job will start sometime in May and we have a few more hurdles to jump through to get an exact date and we will let you know once we have that settled. The job is in Englewood and we are hoping to find a house/condo near by in Parker or the surrounding areas. If you know of a great deal let us know.


We can't wait to see you all and take in the Colorado sites again! 

Yahoo!!!







2 comments:

  1. You sound really happy. I hope your move will be a smooth one. This is my first visit to your blog, but I'll be back. I enjoyed the time I spent here and you'll be seeing more of me. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you stopped by! I hope to see you around more! We are very excited and happy to be going home. So far things are going smooth with the move and everything is going in our favor!

      Delete